Corporate Performance Management Consultant
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national, large & medium-sized organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi- disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
- Help our clients in developing and maturing their finance organization;
- Act as a business analyst to define the systems strategy and system requirements for clients implementing new solutions for businessplanning, budgeting & forecasting, consolidation and/or reporting;
- Advise on the solution options available to accommodate the clients requirements and the advantages and disadvantages relating to those options;
- Develop and implement the functional and technical design in line with the clients overall IT architecture;
- Advise on ETL, data integration and conversion;
- Work in a collaborative team environment to analyze issues and address client challenges related to business planning, budgeting &forecasting, consolidation, reporting and technology;
- Coach or support team members to deliver high quality work that meets client expectations;
- Plan and manage a client engagement or an engagement work stream with a structured approach to ensure client satisfaction;
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and build a reputation as a business advisor;
- Contribute to firm initiatives by supporting development of proposals, thought leadership, campus recruitment and market facing initiatives;
- Embrace and live the firm’s purpose – to make an impact that matters – by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people and society.
- You obtained a master degree in economics or engineering or equally by experience;
- You have a financial background and at least 2 years of experience in configuration of CPM tools such as BOARD, Tagetik, Adaptiveinsights, Sigma Conso or Cognos Controller
- You have experience in high level systems design, with the ability to architect or explain systems interactions & processes;
- You are able to communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- You have strong knowledge about planning, budgeting & forecasting, consolidation or reporting;
- You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills;
- You are a team player, but can also work independently;
- Professional proficiency in English, French or Dutch;
- Thanks to your good social and communication skills, you know how to adapt to different types of environments.